Following are the guidelines for the pilgrims:
- Currency exchange facility will be available on arrival at Wagha Boarder and all the places of stay of Yatrees.
- Keep warm clothes during the festivals falling in between October and February.
- Special clothing not required between March-September.
- In land transportation (trains and buses) will be available for the “JATHA”.
- Medical facility and paramedical staff will be available at Wagha Boarder and all the places of stay of Yatrees.
- It is advisable not to give passport to any un-known person throughout stay of Yatrees.
- Deposit donation in cash and kind after receiving original receipts.
- Ten bio-data forms must be acquired through Pakistan High Commission and bring them to Pakistan after filling in along with photographs. These forms are required to be submitted at Wagha Boarder and all the places of stay of Yatrees.
- Entry into Cantonment is prohibited.
- All the “JATHA” leaders are advised to distribute Yatrees into small groups and provide a list of Yatrees after bearing responsibilities of channelising these Yatrees.
Tentative Visit Programme of Yatrees:
Full schedule to be added one month prior to the event.
VISIT PROGRAMME OF INDIAN SIKH YATREES
Martyrdom Day of Guru Arjun Dev Jee (Jore Mela)
Friday 14th June to Sunday 23rd June 2019
|14 June 2019
15 June 2019
|Arrival at Wagah Railway Station from India by Special Train and Departure for Gurdwara Dera Sahib, Lahore.
Stay at Gurdwara Dera Sahib, Lahore.
|16 June 2019
|Main Ceremony – Bhog Akhand Paath Sahib
(To Observe Death Anniversary of Maharaja Ranjeet Singh At Gurdwara Dera Sahib, Lahore)
|17 June 2019
18 June 2019
Visit to Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur, Narowal / Gurdwara Rorri Sahib, Eminabad, District Gujranwala and Back to Lahore by road.
Departure for Gurdwara Panja Sahib, Hassanabdal, from Lahore by Special Train.
|19 June 2019
|Stay at Gurdwara Panja Sahib, Hassanabdal.|
|20 June 2019
|Departure for Gurdwara Janam Asthan, Nankana Sahib from Hassanabdal by Special Train (Afternoon).
|21 June 2019
|Stay at Gurdwara Janam Asthan, Nankana Sahib.|
|22 June 2019
|Visit to Gurdwara Sacha Sauda (Farooqabad) and Back to Nankana Sahib by road.
23 June 2019
Departure for India via Wagah Railway Station Lahore from Nankana Sahib.