Click the link below & download applicaption form & job description
The Services of Secretary, PMEIF on contract basis for the period of three years is required and applications are invited who fulfill following criteria:
- A second class Master Degree or equivalent qualification recognize from HEC in discipline relating to Business Administration, Public Administration, MBA Management, Master in Economics or any other equivalent degree.
- At least 10-years’ experience management in Public or Private sector.
- Weightage will be given to applicants with experience of Education and Health Management, Public Private Partnership, Financial Management, Autonomous organization and General Management.
A person is eligible for appointment, if he/she
- Is a citizen of Pakistan
- Has not been declared defaulter in respect of re-payment of a loan by court of law.
- Has not been declared as undersigned insolvent by a court of law
- Has not been convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Age should not be less than thirty five (35) and more than Sixty two (62) years on closing date fixed for receipt of application.
- The lump sum package of Rs. 170,000/- plus annual increment Rs.5,000/- alongwith other Fringe benefits (i.e. Facility of Medical, Car). Negotiable in case of higher qualification or experience.
- The other financial terms & conditions will be settled at the time of selection or as otherwise admissible standard terms & condition in ETPB.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Secretary PMIEF shall be appointed by the authority on the basis of merit, experience and interview.
- The performance will be reviewed by the Performance Evaluation Committee after completion of first year of contract and subsequently every year and the contract can be terminated by the Authority on unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract will be terminated on one month’s notice or on payment of one month’s pay in lieu of notice from either side.
- No right is created towards extension in contract or permanent contract.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The applications of Government/Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies servants should apply through proper channel.
- Retired Government Servants can apply directly.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- The Candidate should submit applications by post at the address given below enclosing detailed CV alongwith copy of CNIC, two photographs, degrees/testimonials and experience certificate within 15-days of publication.
- Candidates can also apply by email at address email@example.com.
- Detailed job descriptions and application Performa are available at website
- In case of any query, please contact Mr. Muhammad Zeeshan Ramzan, Admin Officer (PMEIF) at phone No.042-99213518 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admin Officer (PMEIF)
Evacuee Trust Property Board, 9-Court Street, Lahore.