EVACUEE TRUST PROPERTY BOARD
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
OPEN AUCTION FOR 30-YEARS (EXTENDABLE) LEASE / DEVELOPMENT OF EVACUEE TRUST PROPERTY BEARING AA-276 MEASURING
70-MARLAS SITUATED AT BAGH-E-SARDARAN, GHAZNI CHOWK, RAWALPINDI
Evacuee Trust Property Board, Government of Pakistan intends to lease out its following property on “As it is where it is basis” for raising a multipurpose Commercial / Residential project through open auction for a period of 30 years (extendable) under Clause 7 read with 18 of Scheme for the Management & Disposal of Urban Evacuee Trust Properties, 1977.
Date of Auction: 21-06-2022.
Venue: Office of the Administrator (NZ), Evacuee Trust Property, NA-272/A, 7th Road, New Malpur, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi.
Note: In case of no offer is received on the above mentioned date or result is not worth consideration, re-auction will be carried out on alternate dates of auction which shall be
28-06-2022, 07-07-2022 & 28-07-2022 at the same time and venue.
Detail of Property and Reserve Rates are given below:
|Location||Per month per sqft Final Rent for developed building as per site plan||Reserve Non-Refundable Security|
|1||AA-276||70 Marlas||Bagh-e-Sardaran, Ghazni Chowk, Rawalpindi||Upper Ground Floor: Rs. 15/-per Sqft
Lower Ground Floor: Rs. 08/-per Sqft
First Floor: Rs. 10/- per Sqft
Mezzanine: Rs. 06/- per Sqft
Basement: Rs. 04/- per Sqft
Other Floors: Rs. 04/- per Sqft
(monthly rent will be increased annually as per Scheme for the Management & Disposal of Urban Evacuee Trust Properties, 1977)
(Rupees 50 Millions)
Prequalification requisite for participants of auction proceedings:
- National Tax Number
- Active Tax Payer Certificate
- Non-Defaulter Certificate on Stamp Paper
- Certificate of non-serviceman of Federal or Provincial Government.
- Bank Draft of Rs. 50,00,000/- in the name of Deputy Administrator, ETP Rawalpindi.
- Tax Return for Tax year 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each and every sane Pakistani citizen can participate in the auction proceedings except government employee and defaulter of Evacuee Trust Property Board.
- Pre-requisite documents to be furnished in the office of the undersigned at least three days prior of 1st date of auction proceedings failing which the interested person(s) will not be allowed to participate in the auction proceedings.
Pre-qualification will be performed one day prior to auction proceedings and only the prequalified persons will be allowed to participate in the auction proceedings. Pre-qualification will be performed one day prior every date of auction and prospective bidders who have deposited the pre-qualification documents earlier in response to this advertisement are exempted until and unless they intend to deposit/submit additional documents.
- Highest bidder will be determined on the basis of offered highest NRS.
- The highest bidder shall deposit the remaining offered amount of NRS within two days after fall of hammer and in case of default call deposit already deposited shall be forfeited and auction on the next date fixed will be held accordingly.
- 06 months time period for approval of building plan and afterwards 02-years time period for construction will be granted.
- The highest bidder shall be responsible to bear all the expenses incurred on any type of NOCs / approval of the site plan without any subsequent adjustment.
- Results of proceedings after auction will be placed before the Chairman, ETPB for consideration / approval whose decision shall be final.
- After development the highest bidder / developer can induct tenants under him and the developer along with inducted tenants shall be responsible for payment of the Governments dues / rent jointly and severally.
- The committee is empowered to postpone the auction proceedings or reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
Further information can be collected from the undersigned during office hours.
Evacuee Trust Property Office, Rawalpindi