Evacuee Trust Property Board invites sealed bids from the Original manufacturers/authorized distributors/suppliers/contractors etc., registered with Income Tax & Sales Tax Departments for the supply of the following types of equipment:
|Sr. #||Description of Equipment||Qty||Closing Date|
|5.||WiFI with Controller Job||01|
2). Bidding documents, containing detailed terms and conditions, method of procurement, the procedure for submission of bids, bid security, bid validity, opening of the bid, evaluation criteria, clarification/rejection of bids, performance guarantee, etc., are available for the interested bidders at www.etpb.gov.pk. Tender document can be obtained from the office of AAO (Cash) ETP Board on payment of Rs.1,000/- (Non Refundable)
3). The bids, prepared in accordance with the instructions in the bidding documents, must reach Evacuee Trust Property Board, 9-Court Street, Lahore duly addressed to the Head of Purchase Committee, Evacuee Trust Property Board on or before 01-08-2022 at 11:00 hrs. Bids will be opened on the same day at 11:30 hrs.
Controller of Accounts
Evacuee Trust Property Board
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applications on prescribed form (attached) along with technical specifications (compliance sheet) and contract, which can be downloaded from the website of ETPB, should reach Controller of Accounts, Evacuee Trust Property Board, 9-Court Street, Lahore by registered post/courier latest by 11:00 hours on
01-08-2022. These will be opened at 11:30 hours on the same day in the presence of bidders their authorized representative as per PPRA Rule 30 clause.
- The envelope shall be marked as “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL” & “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL” in bold and legible letters to avoid confusion. Initially, only envelopes marked as Technical Proposal shall be opened and envelopes marked as Financial Proposal shall be retained in the custody of Controller of Accounts, Evacuee Trust Property Board. After the evaluation & recommendations by the Technical Evaluation Committee concerned, Financial Proposals of only technically accepted bids will be opened. The Financial Proposals of bids found technically non-responsive shall be returned un-opened to the respective bidders.
- 2% earnest money in shape of pay order/bank draft in the name of Secretary, Evacuee Trust Property Board, 9-Court Street, Lahore should be enclosed in the envelope containing Financial Bid. However, the certificate for attachment be indicated in technical bid, otherwise, the same will be rejected at the opening stage.
- Successful bidder(s) will be required to execute agreement governing the terms & conditions of the contract.
- Successful bidders are requested to offer as per specification failing which supply order will be cancelled.
- Procuring agency may reject any or all bids subject to the relevant provisions of Public Procurement Rules, 2004.
- Only registered suppliers who are on Active Tax Payers List (ATL) of FBR are eligible to supply goods to the Government departments.
- The supplier should attach a proof that he is on ATL of FBR Data Base. In other case his payment would be stopped till he files his mandatory return and appears on ATL of FBR.
- The prices should be inclusive of all leviable taxes.
- Bids will be valid for 90 days from the date of opening of bid.
- The bidders should also provide the detail price analysis of the items/accessories in their Financial Proposal along with unit rate with GST.
- The method of procurement is single stage – two envelopes as per Public Procurement Rule-36(b).
- The successful bidder shall be liable to give full/justifiable training of their approved model.
- Quantity of items can be increased or decreased subject to availability of funds. Delivery period shall be within 60-90 Days.
- Copy of CNIC must be attached with the bid.
- Bids will be evaluated on turn key basis.
- MAnufacturar / Distributer letter for this specific tender for Laptops, Scanners are mandatory to ensure the guniune products and through proper channel.
- For more information, please contact with Controller of Accounts, Evacuee Trust Property Board at telephone No. 042-99211039.