The 331th meeting of Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB) was held today at ETPB Head Office, Lahore, Chaired by Dr Aamer Ahmed, Chairman ETPB. Several agenda items were deliberated upon and approved including:
- Geo- Mapping of ET land and properties
- Retrieval & restoration of the historical Gurdwara in Mansehra.
- Re-auction of the 39 kanal and 6 marla land located along Kabul river GT Road, Noshera.
- Installation of new lifts in GT and ET Complex, Islamabad.
- The board members were briefed about the recovery status in Nankana Sahib as well as the measures taken for the promotion of religious tourism and maintenance of Gurdwaras and Mandirs in the country.
- They hailed the ETPB Management efforts in this regard and ensured their full fledged support to the management.