EVACUEE TRUST PROPERTY BOARD GOVT. OF PAKISTAN
9-COURT STREET LAHORE
INVITATION OF OFFERS FOR INVESTMENT OF FUNDS
- Evacuee Trust property Board, Federal Govt. Autonomous corporate body working under administrative control of the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, intends to invest its surplus funds in Term Deposit Receipt (TDRs) for period of Six Months or One year in scheduled Banks approved by the State Bank of Pakistan.
- The proposed funds to be invested by ETPB are amounting to Rs. 1558.000 Million.
- The rates to be quoted for six months and one year basis separately in the sealed envelope.
- The rating of Banks must be AA+ in long term as per PACRA Rating.
- All investment will be made in accordance with the rules of State Bank of Pakistan and in the light of directions of Finance Division, Government of Pakistan.
- The last date of submission of offers is 24-05-2019 and on the same date sealed bids will be opened at 11:00 am in the Committee Room, Evacuee Trust Property Board, 9-Court, Street Lahore in the presence of authorized representative of the Banks.
- ETP Board reserves the right to accept or reject any or all offers without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Further information can be obtained from this office during office hours.
Evacuee Trust Property Board,