SALE OF GOVERNMENT MOTOR CYCLES
FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT MOTOR CYCLES ON AS IT IS WHERE IT IS BASIS WILL BE PUT FOR SALE THROUGH OPEN PUBLIC AUCTION.
|Sr. No.||Make||Model||Quantity||Venue of Auction.|
|1||Suzuki Shogun||2002||03||Evacuee Trust Property Office (NZ), 7th Road, New Malpur, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi.|
Terms and Condition:
- All interested persons can visit the office (Evacuee Trust Property (NZ), NA-272/A, 7th Road, New Malpur, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi) for examination of Government Motorcycles during the office timings.
- All participants will deposit refundable amount of Rs. 2000/- (for each Motorcycle) in shape of cash or call deposit to the Cashier, ETPB.
- The highest / successful bidder will deposit 25% of total amount on spot. After approval of auction, remaining amount and advance tax as per section No. 336A of income Tax Ordinance 2001 (10% for filer and 15% for non-filer) will be deposited within 07 days after approval of the authority. In case of failure, the deposited amount will be forfeited / confiscated.
- Auction will be held on 21-09-2020 at 11:00am at Evacuee Trust Property Evacuee Trust Property (NZ), NA-272/A, 7th Road, New Malpur, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi Auction Committee / Competent Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without explaining the reasons.
- If the auction process is not completed on 21-09-2020 due to any reason then the next auction will be held on 22-9-2020.