Following are the guidelines for the pilgrims:
- Currency exchange facility will be available on arrival at Wagha Boarder and all the places of stay of Yatrees.
- Keep warm clothes during the festivals falling in between October and February.
- Special clothing not required between March-September.
- In land transportation (trains and buses) will be available for the “JATHA”.
- Medical facility and paramedical staff will be available at Wagha Boarder and all the places of stay of Yatrees.
- It is advisable not to give passport to any un-known person throughout stay of Yatrees.
- Deposit donation in cash and kind after receiving original receipts.
- Ten bio-data forms must be acquired through Pakistan High Commission and bring them to Pakistan after filling in along with photographs. These forms are required to be submitted at Wagha Boarder and all the places of stay of Yatrees.
- Entry into Cantonment is prohibited.
- All the “JATHA” leaders are advised to distribute Yatrees into small groups and provide a list of Yatrees after bearing responsibilities of channelising these Yatrees.
Tentative Visit Programme of Yatrees:
Full schedule to be added one month prior to the event.
- Hindu Festival of Shivratri for Katas Raj will commence from 15 February 2015, tentative programme will be communicated as soon as received.
- Sikh festival of Baisakhi will commence from 10 April 2015, tentative programme will be communicated as soon as received